Here we go...
These first pictures are of Dallin from prom. His date is Hilary. I loved all the different colors of the dresses. They had a good time.
Aargggg can't get the pics to load. This piece of junk computer just might find itself thrown out in the road. Feel free to hit it as you drive by.
brb
I give up.
Ok, so I finally came back and got it to work. Sheesh this is frustrating sometimes. Never know if or when it is going to work.
Anyway there is Dallin before prom.
Ok I am giving up again... it is taking 5-10 min to upload a pic and then just tells me it didn't work. I will try later. Hopefully not another 4 months.
2 comments:
Yeah!! It's good to have you back!
You're so funny Kim! This summer has gone by fast ... but don't cry :)
Post a Comment