This is Mo'Nique, she is a comedian. I thought she was Queen Latifah. I think I blinded her when she turned around. She was very nice to everyone.
This is Samatha Brown? Yeah, I didn't know either. I guess she is from the Travel Channel.

This is the singer from "Counting Crows" You can just see his "Locs" in my pic since I didn't know who he was until he was past me. I have included a pic from the internet also. I didn't take that one.
I wasn't going to include this one cuz this is Chet from "Real World". I have no idea who he is and frankly he was a bit creepy. but the fact that my sister snuck into this picture with these strangers without them knowing was quite funny. As we left she yelled out "We love you Chet". It was very funny.
Last but not least...This is Ashley Judd. She was so nice and would stop whenever anyone asked for a picture. Once again I didn't know who it was everyone was taking pictures of. So me and my friend, Pam, just ran across the street and I started taking pictures. I asked Pam, "Who is it?" and she said, "I know but I can't remember her name... umm It is umm..." and I said "They are calling her Ashley". and that is when Pam remembered.
I guess we missed Tim Daly, Uma Thurman, Jody Foster, Tom Arnold(he was running from people), Ashton Kutcher early in the day.
It was fun.
Here are pictures of us.
6 comments:
Don't feel too bad Kim, I wouldn't have known any of those people either, except for Ashley Judd. I'm pretty sure I have even seen one of her movies! Maybe you need a cable hook up at the lab so you can watch more TV!
Sorry...Previous post was from be just had misspelled words.
I love it when you update. I also love Sundance. I went for about 4 years in a row. I didn't know who anyone was either half the time. My mom, sister, and I snuck into a press line and I dared mom to smack Robert Redfords butt. He was close enough that he heard and started laughing at my mom. Priceless!! My mom never went back to Sundance. Great fun though. Did you stay there? The big name stars come out until after 2 a.m. You should have seen me and my sister trying to get close to Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. One year Jane Fonda walked right by. I had no clue. Anyway...I could go on...and on.... Glad you had fun!
Looks like you had alot of fun. I dont know stars either. I was working up there 2 years ago and Jason Priestely walked in ( from 90210)walked into my shop. I had no idea who he was. He asked if I wanted to take a picture and I ruddldy said "no". haha
What a fun day! I think you were so brave to try the "middle eastern food". When it comes to food, I'm not very adventurous!!
I have been meaning to comment about this for days and every single time I start, I get interupted! So when I am done notice the time :)
I have always wanted to go to Sundance but I am not the biggest fan of crowds! Pretty jealous though of you getting to see Ashley Judd-Love her!
Post a Comment