.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Last week was girls camp. It sure was a lot of work to get there but I have to admit that once I was there is was a lot of fun. The secret to really enjoying girls camp is to participate with the girls. We tubed the river (cold), and did a zip line that was so fun. I couldn't let the girls see how scared I was. Oh I was so scared. They had 8 men holding blankets to crash into to slow you down. I can't even describe it. It was crazy and I just knew they weren't going to be able to catch me or I would take them out in the process. Needless to say is was so fun and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling once I was down. Devyn got to go to camp even though she is not quite 12. She had a good time and I am very glad we got to go together.
Since we got home it has been back to work. Lakeview Orthodontic Lab is going great. May and June were a bit slow but things have picked up now. Which is good because now that it is not in the house, I have rent to pay.
We just got done weeding the flower beds. Why is it that we are the only ones in our neighborhood with weeds? Honestly, I never see anyone out weeding. A sorry goes out to all our neighbors for our mess.
3 comments:
The post...It's beautiful!!! I have tried about 10 times to update mine and everytime I get interupted.
Love, Stacy
P.S. you haven't seen our backyard(weeds)...thank goodness for fences
You can come pick my weeds if you want. We have plenty. I think we drive our neighbors nuts. I would have LOVED to see you zip line. How fun! So did Devyn let you hang around her at camp? My girls were polite, but ran off when they saw me comming. I tried not to take it personally. Glad you had fun and work is going well.
I am so proud of you for doing that zip line thing! I would totally have wet my pants! Come drive by my house any time you need to feel better about your weeds....I can't find my front door! --Love your new blog! Tiffany Dickson
Post a Comment